Terms and Conditions
.- These general agreements and conditions shall apply to all purchase and sales agreements done by De Nimes and its customers through www.denimes.nl
– No agreement can be created without the customers agreement to these terms and conditions.
– By placing an order at the De Nimes webshop the customer accepts the terms and conditions.
– De Nimes cannot guarantee that the content of the site is at all time free of inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date.
– De Nimes may at any time change the content of the site.
– The colors on your screen can be different than the original product. This will depend of your settings of your computer. We will do our very best to show the right colors on our webshop.
– We accept payments through Ideal (Netherlands), creditcard, bank transfer and PayPal.
– The appropriate shipping costs will be added to your order.
– After placing your order you will receive an automatically generated confirmation by e-mail.
– Payments are settled by the Payment Service Provider Mollie .
– Articles will be delivered by PostNL.
– De Nimes aims to send the goods the same day, excluding weekend and Monday. If the same day is not possible then the goods will be posted the following working day.
– De Nimes is not responsible for packages lost or damaged during transport.
Important update regarding the current Corona Crisis. It is very likely that there will be a delay in the delivery of your package. Please note that De Nimes is not responsible for any delayed or lost packages during delivery. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you will be sole responsible for the package as soon as it has left our shop.
- All items may be returned and money will be returned within 30 days. Exchange items wil be dispatched within one day (Tuesday to Friday)
- The returned goods must be in perfect condition, the labels must be attached. There must be no evidence that the garment has been worn or washed or has been kept in a place near to pets. When receiving a item that displays any of the afore mentioned characteristics, De Nimes reserves the right to return the item and not refund the money.
- Aftern 14 days it is assumed that the customer has accepted the order.
- Shipping charges on returned goods are at the customer’s expense. We advise you to provide the return shipment with a track and trace.
- De Nimes is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss during return shipping.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- Faulty items will be exchanged to the same type of product in the same size, subject to availability. Refunds for faulty items will be made within 30-day period following delivery.
- Items must be returned to De Nimes, , Freericksplaats 33A, 3054 GK Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Click and Collect
For our local customers we offer the possibility to pick up an item in store and either pay online or pay at the shop.
For the goods that have been paid we will reserve them indefinitely.
When you choose to pay in store then the following applies:
Full price goods will be reserved for 4 days. Our shop is open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Please note that during the Lockdown pickup is limited to the hours of 11am to 4pm.
- Goods ordered on Monday must be picked up on Thursday or before.
- Goods ordered on Tuesday must be picked up on Friday or before.
- Goods ordered on Wednesday must be picked up on Saturday or before.
- Goods ordered on Thursday, Friday and Saturday must be picked up on the following Tuesday or before.
- Goods ordered on Sunday must be picked up on the following Wednesday or before.
Sale items will be reserved for 24 hours.
- Goods ordered on Monday must be picked up on Tuesday or before.
- Goods ordered on Tuesday must be picked up on Thursday or before.
- Goods ordered on Wednesday must be picked up on Thursday or before.
- Goods ordered on Thursday must be picked up on Friday or before.
- Goods ordered on Friday must be picked up on Saturday or before
- Goods ordered on Saturday and must be picked up the following Tuesday.
In both cases, after receiving your order we will send you an email to let you know that the goods have been reserved. If it is not possible to pick up the order within the specified time then please just let us know and we will work out a time that is convenient. We may in certain circumstances ask for the goods to be paid.